Friday, May 20, 2011

blog post # 11

-Friend: hello cristhiam, how are you?
-Cristhiam: I'm good, how about you?...How was the party last night?
-Friend: Amazing! the best night of my life...
-Cristhiam: Oh really! tell me what happened last night i see shine on your eyes.
-Friend: Last night at the club i met the cutest guy ever...omg! it was love at first sight.
-Cristhiam: Tell me more, how does he looks?, did he talk to you? and does he feel the same way?
-Friend: yes, yes. yes!..He is gorgeous and has the cutest eyes i ever seem in my life and yes, he did approached to me and talk to me and by the way i do think he feel the same ways as me. I mean the way he talked to me make me feel so.
-Cristhiam: Are you sure. I mean what did tell you?
-Friend: He said that i looked beautiful and that i was prettiest girl he has ever seem in his life and also he told me that i got a nice body, but the most important thing is that he asked for my number.
-Cristhiam: Did you give it to him?
-Friend: Obviously yes, why not?...you never know when you are going to have the chance of meeting a good looking man that is interesting on you.
-Cristhiam: Well, did you ask him if he has girlfriend?
-Friend: No! why should i do that?...i mean he was at the club with his boyfriends alone, no girls around.
-Cristhiam: Oh that's what you think!...you never know my dear friend, you never know.
-Friend: No i don't think so, i mean i hope no. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a good dialogue which captures the girl hunt as experienced by women and seen by women. I particularly like you asking your friend whether she asked the man she met if he has a girlfriend. Do you think it is a stereotype that men who hit on women in clubs are often involved in relationships?

    ReplyDelete